The world needs people like you to help meet the growing demand for food with an ever growing global population! We focus on a hands-on approach, meaning you will benefit from studying in an environment that combines practical learning with expert theory.
TOP FIVE REASONS TO STUDY AGRICULTURE AT WRITTLE UNIVERSITY COLLEGE:
1. Food is life: whole economies and national security depends on it. Agri-food is central to our livelihood and we have a proud and long history of being an educator of this important subject.
2. Integrated thinkers are needed to meet the many challenges ahead. You will learn and gain the confidence to do this by working with a multidisciplinary team of tutors on real life and current issues.
3. We think about the whole of your development as an indvidual – your knowledge, skills , qualities and attributes giving you time to refine and hone graduate skills.
4. We have an enviable longstanding portfolio of external connections, both with our alumni now working in an array of high profile roles and collaborative partnerships with companies and organisations. This network ensures our graduates emerge sector ready.
5. Our farm and field facilities are here specifically to support hands on learning and sustainable practice. It is our ‘open laboratory’ for students to observe, experiment, analyse, evaluate and gain the key skills that graduate employers preferentially seek.
So why do students choose to study with Writtle University College?
Established in 1893, Writtle University College has been producing leaders in the land-based industries and organisations for more than 120 years.
Writtle is one of the oldest specialist institutions in the UK and offers a range of land-based, design and sport courses at various levels of academic study including Postgraduate, Undergraduate, Further Education, Short Courses and Apprenticeships. We also provide students with the options of being able to study certain courses on a part-time basis.
We value students as individuals here at Writtle. We recognise that every single one of our students will have different requirements and career ambitions; this is why we ensure they are given the attention needed in order to achieve their goals.
Writtle is one of the oldest providers of specialist education in the UK and offers a range of land-based, environmental, animal, design and sport courses at various levels of academic study including Postgraduate, Undergraduate, Further Education, Short Courses and Apprenticeships. We also provide students with the options of being able to study certain courses on a part-time basis.
Writtle University College attracts students locally, regionally, nationally and internationally. Our facilities and resources, based on our picturesque campus of approximately 200 hectares, are used to enhance the student learning experience, enabling them to gain both theory and practical skills whilst studying with us.
Writtle has a history for achieving excellence and being recognised a market leader. We have award-winning alumni that have gone on to become leaders in their industry. Our Horticulture and Floristry departments have enjoyed success at events such as Hampton Court Palace Flower Show, Chelsea Garden Show and the Ideal Young Gardeners competition.
Writtle is situated on a stunning 220 hectare estate. The unique location of our campus means we are also just two miles from the city of Chelmsford, just 35 minutes from Central London (to the West) and 35 minutes away from the coastal town of Southend-on-Sea (to the East).
TO ENROLL AND FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:
CVS PLAZA (FORMER HEROES PLACE) BLOCK B, 3RD FLOOR,
SUITE B4.5, ADEMOLA ADETOKUNBO CRESCENT, WUSE II, ABUJA-NIGERIA. 08184985733
2ND FLOOR, 78 ABAKALIKI – ENUGU EXPRESS ROAD, ABAKALIKI, EBONYI STATE. 08135884818